Take a look at the documents required to be admitted in class XI Admission 2020 from this post. From 09 August 2020 to 20 August 2020, the final admission process for class XI will start simultaneously in all the colleges of Bangladesh in the academic year 2020-21.
Many people want to know in different posts what documents are required to be admitted. The number of papers and the amount of money may vary from college to college.
However, I have mentioned here the documents that will be required in all the colleges. You must contact your respective colleges to make sure that you are admitted before the admission starts.
Documents Required for College Admission 2020
- The final admission form has to be collected from the office of the respective college and filled and submitted properly. However, some colleges are making arrangements to fill up the admission forms online on their own websites.
- Original mark sheet / academic transcript of SSC side and 2 photocopies.
- SSC side original testimonial/testimonial and 2 copies photocopy.
- Original Admission Card / Admit Card of SSC side and 2 photocopies.
- Original registration card next to SSC and 2 photocopies.
Student’s passport size photo 5-10 copies and stamp size photo 2-5 copies.
- 2-5 copies of passport size photo of father/guardian and 2-5 copies of stamp size photo.
- Attested photocopy of the birth registration card.
- Attested photocopy of father/mother’s national identity card/voter ID card.
- Lesson break or education break certificate. (Applies only to those who are passing SSC in 2018 and 2019)
- Quota certificate is applicable for freedom fighters who are applying for pet quota.
Click: HSC Admission Result 2020
পোস্টটি শেয়ার করে সবাইকে ইনফরমেশন গুলো জানার সুযোগ করে দিন।