Are you looking for HSC Result 2019 Rajshahi Board? Then you are on the right track. In this article, we talk about how to collect the result. The process is elaborately discussed here. Rajshahi board is one of the largest education boards of Bangladesh. Rajshahi education board has recently published HSC Result of Rajshahi Board. In this post, we elaborately talk about various methods of getting HSC Result of Rajshahi Board. So, let’s start.
HSC Result 2019 Rajshahi Board
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Rajshahi is an autonomous organization, mainly responsible for holding two public examinations. The Board started its operation in the year 1961.Source: Wikipedia
HSC Result Rajshahi Board has been announced by http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/. It can be collected through various method. In this post, we talk about HSC Result 2019 downloading. By reading this post, you will learn how to check HSC Result Rajshahi Board.
HSC Result 2019 Marksheet Rajshahi Board
Statement: Total 193955 (100845 male and 93110 female) students appeared in exam. Among them 166865 (85822 male and 81043 female) students passed, i.e. secured minimum GP 1.0 in every compulsory and elective subject. Percentage of Pass is 86.03. Total 19498 (10018 male and 9480 female) students secured GPA 5.00.
Marksheet is very important for students. Because, they need the exact number to get admitted into college after the completion of HSC Examination.
Check your result date by clicking here HSC Result 2019 Published Date
Download HSC Result 2019 Marksheet Rajshahi Board
To download HSC Result 2019 of Rajshahi Board, follow up the process described below.
- Firstly, you need to visit http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
- Then, choose the exam type SSC / JSC/HSC/Equivalent. Exam type is the name of examination. HSC means secondary school certificate. HSC means Higher Secondary Certificate. As you are an HSC examine. you need to choose SSC/Equivalent. Here, Equivalent means same value or power as HSC. It is also called Somoman .
- Next, select your exam year. As you take part in HSC examination in 2019, yours exam year should be 2019.
- Now, select your board Rajshahi. There are total eight educational boards in Bangladesh. There is a complete list of eight boards. Please choose Rajshahi from the menu.
- Then, enter your exam roll number in the gap of “Roll Number”. Roll number is the identification number of a student. There must not the serial number be same as it is unique.
- Now, type your registration number in the place of “Registration Number” Which is optional. But you have to put it to get details result.
- Finally, fill up the Security key for verification that you are not a robot.
- Now, Click on Submit
HSC Result 2019 Rajshahi Board by SMS
It is very easy collecting your HSC Result by mobile sms.
HSC <space> First Three Letters of Board Name Rajshahi <space> Roll Number <space> 2019
Send this sms to 16222
Example: HSC RAJ 123456 2019
and press send message to 16222
What to remember:
- SMS Charge Applicable.
- It may take some time SMS to arrive.
- You must send sms after the publication of result.
HSC Result 2019
HSC Result 2019 has been published by Bangladesh Education Board. You can check the HSC Result from various methods.
Education in Bangladesh’ is overseen by the Bangladesh’s Ministry of Education. Ministry of Primary and Mass Education are responsible for implementing policy for primary education and state-funded schools at a local level. In Bangladesh, all citizens must undertake twelve years of compulsory education which consists of eight years at primary school level and six years at high school level. Primary and secondary education is financed by the state and free of charge in public schools.
Suggestion Question is an educational website. It publishes educational materials for students. From here you can collect HSC Result 2019 Dhaka Board. This site also publishes HSC Result 2019, HSC Result 2019 Marksheet. Exam Routine for all public examination like JSC, SSC, HSC are found here. Here you get HSC Routine 2020, SSC Routine 2020 and JSC Routine 2019