Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) Admission 2020-21: Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published on the website www.ruet.ac.bd. So you can see our website and www.ruet.ac.bd website RUET admission test notification in picture and pdf format.
This notification is very important for the students interested in admission in Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology. So all the students who are looking for the circular in RUET admission test, they can see the official website of RUET www.ruet.ac.bd admission notification in PDF format. In addition, if you want, you can apply for admission in RUET online from here.
Here is all the information for admission to RUET. So if you read our post carefully from start to finish. Then hopefully you can find out all the information for RUET admission test from us here.
RUET Admission Circular 2020-21
Admission notification of Honors first year of 2020-21 academic year in different units of Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology has been published on the website www.ruet.ac.bd on 20 April 2021. So you can apply online at this university from https://admissionckruet.ac.bd website or from our website. Applications for admission to this university will start online from April 24, 2021.
Are you looking for RUET Admission Notification 2020-21? Then you are in the right place. Because we have given here the notification of RUET admission test in the form of pictures and PDF forms. So you can apply online from our Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology website by viewing this notification. Apart from this, you will get admit card, seat plan of admission test and solution of admission test questions from us.
If you read our post carefully, you will be able to know all the information related to admission in RUET from us. Because in this post we have discussed in detail all the information for admission in RUET. So read our post carefully.
RUET Admission Details 2020-21
- Application Start Date: 24 April 2021
- Application Last Date: 08 May 2021
- A Group: Engineering Departments and Urban and Regional Planning Departments – 900 taka
- B Group: Departments of Engineering, Departments of Urban and Regional Planning and Departments of Architecture – 1000 taka
Admit Card Download Start Date:
Eligible Candidates List Published Date: 02 June 2021
Admission Start Date: 12 June 2021 (Saturday)
Admission Result Date: 30 June 2021
RUET Admission Requirements 2020-21
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Candidates must pass the 2017 SSC exam with a minimum GPA of 4.0.
- Candidates should have a minimum meet point of 18.5 in the HSC examination of 2020 – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English – and in the mentioned subjects separately in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. Must pass with a minimum grade point of 4.0 in each subject and a minimum grade point average of 3.5 in English.
- Candidates who have passed GCE ‘O’ Level and GCE ‘A’ Level should apply for admission test in GCE ‘0’ Level Examination with at least ‘B’ in 5 (five) subjects and after November 2019 in GCE ‘A’ Level Examination Mathematics, Physics He has to pass with at least ‘B’ grade in Chemistry.
|Minimum GPA of (SSC & HSC)||Minimum Total GPA of (SSC + HSC)|
|Science||GPA 4.00||CGPA 8.50|
|Arts||GPA 3.50||CGPA 7.50|
|Business Studies||GPA 3.50||CGPA 8.00|
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) Total Seat
Many of you want to know the total number of seats in RUET? However, the answer to your question is, the total number of seats in this university is 1235. In other words, 1235 students will get admission in this university.
RUET Total Seat: 1235
However, the number of seats maybe a little more or less with the new circular of the university.
RUET Admission Test Marks Distribution
There will be a complete written test of 350 marks for group A and a complete written test of 350 marks for group B and an open hand math test of 100 marks. There will be no MCQ type questions on any subject.
A total of 300 marks out of 100 marks for each subject in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and a total of 350 marks with 50 marks in English and 100 marks for freehand drawing (for candidates admitted in the Architecture section) will be held.
|Exam Subjects||Exam Marks|
RUET Subject & Seat List
- Department of Civil Engineering – 180 Seats
- Urban and Regional Planning Division – 80 Seats
- Department of Architecture – 30 Seats
- Building Engineering and Construction Management Department – 30 Seats
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 180 Seats
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering – 180 Seats
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Department – 60 Seats
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering – 40 Seats
- Department of Mechanical Engineering – 180 Seats
- Industrial So Procurement Engineering Department – 60 Seats
- Department of Glass and Ceramic Engineering – 10 Seats
- Mechatronics Engineering Department – 60 Seats
- Department of Chemical and Food Process Engineering – 33 Seats
- Department of Material Science and Engineering – 80 Seats
RUET Admission Test Circular 2020 PDF Download
RUET Admission Application Process
- You must first go to the RUET website www.ruet.ac.bd/admission.
- There are guidelines on how to complete the admission process of all the units after visiting the website. So read the guidelines very well.
- Click on the Apply button on this website of RUET to apply for admission in any unit.
- After clicking on the apply button, the applicant has to give the roll number of SSC and HSC exams.
- Then fill in the name of the board you passed from and click on the click button.
- Please verify the above information very well.
- And finally, click the Confirm button.
RUET Admission Payment Method
The application fee payment procedure through Dutch-Bangla Bank’s Rocket Mobile Banking Service is as follows:
Step-1: Dial * 322 # from any mobile operator
Step-2: 1 to dial and select the “Payment” option.
Step-3: Dial 1 and select “Bill Pay” option.
Step-4: Type 292 ‘in place of Enter Biller ID.
Step-5: Enter Bill Number in place of the website itself Application ID must be provided.
Step-6: Enter the PIN in place of Customer’s Dutch-Bangla Mobile Banking Account PIN number.
Step-7: Payment Confirmation SMS will come from Mobile Banking Rocket. The Transaction ID (TxnID) received from this SMS needs to be saved for download.
RUET Admit Card Download
RUET Admission Test Admit Card has not been published yet. However, as soon as it is published, you can download your admit card from our website.
So visit our website regularly. So when the admit card download starts, you can download your admit card.
RUET Admission Test Result 2020-21
Many of you are looking for RUET Admission Test Result 2020? However, I am speaking for their purpose, and in a short while, your results will be published today. Results are usually published within two to four days of the test. So keep visiting our website to get your results.