SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021
SSC English 1st Paper Question 2020 Solution has been collected by https://alleducationresult.com. So this post is about SSC English 1st Paper Question 2020.
SSC English 1st Paper Question 2021 Solution
Are you looking for a solution for SSC English First Paper Cochrane 2020? Then come to our website. We give you 100 parsons the correct answer.
You read the post very carefully to get the SSC English Fast Paper Cochrane 2020 answer sheet and you mix your answers.
SSC English 1st Paper Question 2021
ssc english 1st paper question 2019 dhaka board, ssc english 1st paper question 2019 all board, ssc all board question 2019 pdf, ssc question 2019 dhaka board, ssc english 2nd paper question 2019 dhaka board,
ssc suggestion 2020 english 1st paper, ssc math question 2019 dhaka board, ssc test paper 2019 pdf download.
Answer to the Question No- 01
a) All the above
c) love and kindness
d) The dying destitute
f) Nirmal hridoy
Answer to The Question No: 03
Answer to The Question No: 04
a) Wapakoneta, Ohio
b) University of California
c) Received MSc degree
d) 20 July 1969
e) 31 July 1960
Answer to the Question No: 6
SSC English1st Paper Question Solution 2021 All Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Dhaka Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Rajshahi Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Khulna Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Comilla Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Jessore Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Rangpur Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Sylhet Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Barishal Board
- SSC English 1st Paper Question Solution 2021 Madrasah Board
Here is your SSC English 1st Paper Question 2021
You can download it.
SSC Exam 2021 All Board
English (Compulsory) Full Marks: 100
Read the passage then, Answers the question No. 1 and 2
- Choose the correct answer form the following alternatives:
a) the tourist have a great…… For visiting the Maldives.
b) the following words best describe the weather of the Maldives?
(¡¡) enjoyable) the Maldives is well recognised around the world for its……..
(¡¡¡) lowest island
d) during the tsunami 2004, many parts of the country were……
e) the world idyllic in the face idyllic natural beauty means…….
(¡¡¡) very peaceful
f) global warming is a …… To the Maldives.
g) his face with the threat of …..
(¡¡¡) disappearing from the map
2. Answer the following questions:
3. Read the following text and fill in each gap with a suitable word based o the information of the text:
Read the passage on gustative Eiffel and his tower and answers question No. 4 and 5
4. Complete the table below with the information from the above passage:
5. Write a summary of the above passage in your own words.
6. Match the parts of the sentences in Cullum A, B and C to write five complete sentences:
* Donation of Blood is universally acknowledged to be a very noble deed.
* In our society, some of us nourish a misconception about blood donation which conveys a negative message for the others.
* As per medical science every man in sound health can donate blood after every 3 months without any side effect.
* We should have a crystal clear idea that if we donate blood, we invite no harm to us.
* Sometimes, a bag of our blood is enough to save the life of a dying person.
7. Answer the following questions to write passages on Deformation. You should write in about
8. Read the beginning of a story. Add at least ten new sentences to complete the story. Give a suitable
- ssc suggestion 2020 english 1st paper
- ssc suggestion 2020 english 2nd paper
- ssc suggestion 2020 pdf
- ssc suggestion 2020 all subject
- ssc suggestion 2020 math
- ssc english 1st paper question 2020
- ssc suggestion 2020 english
- ssc math suggestion 2020 pdf
english 1st paper solution 2020
ssc exam 2020 english 1st paper answer
english 1st paper suggestion for ssc 2020