SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2020 has been collected by https://alleducationresult.com. So this post is about SSC English 2nd Paper Question 2020.
Are you looking for a Question’s answer to the English Second Letter of SSC Test 2020? Then this post is for you. Don’t worry, the answer is perfectly accurate.
So get the answer now. Click here to get English Short Suggestion for all boards SSC English 2nd Paper Short Suggestion 2021 All Board.
SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021
The ticket officer asked the lady where he liked to go. The lady replied that she was to Rajshahi. The ticket officer asked how many tickets he needed to buy and of which class.
The lady replied that she needed three first-class tickets. Ans to the question – 6 a) What a devastating phenomenon of modern world terrorism is!
b) At present we call it a challenge to fight against it. c) Now, everybody is in the threat of violence. Click here to get SSC Result 2021 With Marksheet
SSC English 2nd Paper Question & Answer 2021
1. Fill in the blanks with the words from the box. You may need to change the form of the words. You may need to use one word s more than once :
It is a) anticipated that the new century is now facing various challenges especially environmental b) disaster Feeding the ever-growing population is (c) the first and foremost challenge for Bangladesh.
It is very difficult to (d) sustain the current level of agricultural production. Because our agricultural land is being reduced due (e) to human habitat, industrialization, river, etc.
Dhaka Board (Solution)
Besides, we are losing our forests gradually. Trees are being cut down (g) indiscriminately resulting in h) an increase in pollution. So, it is i) imperative to check the reckless alarming condition j) for our own existence.
2. Fill in the blanks with suitable words
Once a farmer had a great desire (a) for land. One day (b) went to the landlord, he wanted some land (c) so that is he might live in comfort. The landlord was very wise. So he told him to have as much land as he could cover by the ruling (d) until the sun-set. The farmer became very pleased (e) with that. Next morning he started running as f) early as he could to cover more area. He ran till evening and the sun was g) about to set. He ran with his last strength but became very tired and fell (h) to the dead. He was (i) died there. Then the Wiseman remarked atman needs just as much land as will be enough j) for his grave.
03. a) Character is the mental or moral qualities of a person. b) It is a combination of some good qualities. c) It also means a psychological or ethical nature. d) The character of a person is regarded as the crown of life. e) Everybody hates a man without character.
4. Complete the following text with the right form of verbs given in the box. You can use one verb more than once– Patriotism is a noble virtue. It a) inspires a man to shed the last drop of blood to b) defend the freedom of his country. A man without patriotism c) is not better than a beast. A true patriot (d) is honoured by all. He always e) thinks for the welfare of his country. On the other hand, the unpatriotic men f) thinks only for their own interest. Those who g) die for the country are true patriots. They even h) remembered after their death. That is why the freedom fighters who (i) sacrificed their lives in 1971 are remembered and j) honoured forever
7. Complete the sentences
(a) Where there is a will, there is away. (b) If a man does not work hard, he can’t succeed. (c) As the people of Bangladesh are hardworking, they are developing rapidly. (d)Though she was uneducated in the past, now she has made a remarkable development in her G.D.P (e) So, it is our bounden duty to work hard.
8. Complete the text adding suffixes, prefixes or the both with the root words given in the parentheses –
A good student is always (a) mindful to his studies. He is (b) respectful to his (c) teachers and superiors. He never d) dishonour anybody. He is free from (e) misbehaviour and never rude to his classmates. As he is f) studious, he never wastes his time in vain. He is also sincere and listens to his teachers (g) attentively so that he can be h) successful in life. His punctuality and (i) determination help him to j) take and solve any difficult work or job.
9. Make tag questions of the following statements
(a) I am an SSC examinee. Aren’t I? (b) My expectation is getting A+, isn’t it?? (c) Some of my classmates became addicted to using mobile phones, didn’t they? (d) They could not pass the test exam, could they? (e) Does everybody hate them for this reason, don’t they?
SSC English 2nd Paper Question & Answer 2021 Rajshahi Board
SSC English 2nd Paper MCQ Solution 2021 All Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Dhaka Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Rajshahi Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Khulna Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Comilla Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Jessore Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Rangpur Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Sylhet Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Barishal Board
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question Solution 2021 Madrasah Board