SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion 2019 has been published by alleducationresult.com
Introduction Of The Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
Secondary School Certificate (SSC): The Secondary School Certificate, also known as SSC, is a public examination taken by students in Bangladesh after successful completion of ten years of schooling. It is followed by the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC). Since 2011 JSC is being taken in full Creative (locally Srijonshil) questions. You want to more information so you visit The Secondary School Certificate of official website http://www.dshe.gov.bd
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka, is responsible for administering all public schools with the exception of English-medium schools and madrassahs in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh as well as the entire Dhaka Division.
SSC Result 2019
SSC Result 2019 will maybe publish on May 2019. You will get all board SSC result 2019 from our website. AllEducationResult.Com is a best educational news portal for all education board Bangladesh. you will get not only SSC Routine 2019 but also SSC Result 2019, HSC Result 2019, PSC Result, JSC Result. If you have any question about SSC Routine 2019 Exam
Bangladesh Education Board then you can comment below or message us through our facebook page.
We will reply as soon as possible. By the way, if you have any question about the SSC exam routine or SSC result for all education board, please feel free to ask any question through comment box or message our facebook page.
SSC Suggestion 2019
SSC exam final suggestion 2019 will be served here. So you will get a subject wise suggestion for SSC exam
SSC Suggestion 2019 English 1st Paper ( ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র )
- Louis Pasteur was a French — a the age of 72.
- William Blake, a poet — sixty-ninth years. Albert Einstein was —
- Noble Prize Physics. Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose November 23, 1937.
- Munshi Abdur Rouf was — in Bangladesh
- Nelson Mandela was born— a long illness.
- Abraham Lincoln was the — in Washington.
- The Noble Prize is the — inventing X-rays Humayun Ahmed was — Nuhash Palli.
- Mother Teresa is — died in 1997
- Abraham Lincoln was born — in 1865.
- Your hair and every cell — suspect is guilty or not. Zahir Raihan was — Liberation War
- Begum Sufia Kamal —November 1999.
- Marconi was an — died in 1937 Milton was a great —- literature died.
- The Battle of Plassey is bloody war Captain Mohiuddin Jahangir honour of Birsrestho
- To be a good citizen, you have
- Responsibility is a duty—-
- May Day or International Workers
- 21 February is a memorable day…
- 21 February has been observed
- 26 March, Our independence day
- Pahela Baishakh is the first day —
- Meherjan lives in a slum—-
- Humans can neither change
- Sri Lanka’s economy has—-
- Partha Pratim Majumder was born
- Mother Teresa was moved by —
- Steven Paul Jobs, most popularly—- ‘Heritage is what we inherit—-
- Paharpur is an important French sculptor, Fredric—
- Zahir Raihan was one of the most —
- Countries of the world rely on—–
- Eid is the main religious festival
- Michael Madhusudan Dutt was—
- Let’s imagine a citizen’s ordinary day—
- The advantages of internet—-
- Education is very important for the development of a nation. Suppose, you are Sajid/Sajida and your friend is Arif/Arifa. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of education in the development of a nation.
- Suppose, you are Monir/Monira and your friend is Rahim/Rahima. You want to be a doctor but your friend wants to be a teacher. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life.
- Write a dialogue between you and your friend Farhan on how to eradicate the illiteracy problem from Bangladesh.
- Write a dialogue between you and your friend on the merits and demerits of using a mobile phone.
- Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance/necessity of tree plantation
- Rahim feels out of sorts. He goes to his doctor to consult his health problem. The doctor checks his temperature, feels the pulse and finds nothing serious. Now, write a dialogue between them
- Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effects of smoking.
- Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the advantages and disadvantages of village life and city life.
- Write a dialogue between you and your friend Rima /Rimon about the importance of reading a newspaper.
- Write a dialogue between you and the librarian of your school library regarding borrowing a book.
- Suppose, your name is Anik/Anika. The annual prize-giving ceremony of your school was held yesterday. Now write an e-mail to your friend Upam/Obama describing it.
- Imagine, you are Rimon. You are going to visit Cox’s Bazaar the next month. Your friend Jashim wanted to know about this charming place. Now, send an email to your friend telling him about Cox’ Bazar and inviting him to join you.
- Suppose, you are Kiron. You have a friend named Rohit. Write an email inviting him to join your birthday party.
- Suppose, you are Nabil of Pabna. One of your friends who lives in Khulna has won the President’s award in essay writing. Now, send an email to your friend Anik congratulating him on his achievement.
- Write an email to your mother about how you physically feel after recovery from an ailment.
- Write an e-mail to your friend inviting him to the marriage ceremony of your sister.
- Suppose you have a friend in Nepal named Mahesh. You have just visited Nepal and had a great time with Mahesh at his place in Kathmandu. Write an email to Mahesh thanking him for his hospitality he offered you in Kathmandu.
- Suppose, you have recently enjoyed a train journey. experience. Now, write an email to your friend about your intimate friends.
- Suppose, you are Nila. Shima is one of your Her email ID is [email protected] Recently her father has died. Now, send an email to her consoling her.
This exclusive SSC exam Suggestion 2019 by our expert teachers. You need not run another place for collecting suggestion. Take preparation according to our suggestion. Thank you so much for reading this post. Best of luck.