SSC Result 2020 is going to be published in a few days. Hon’ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will announce the SSC results at 10 am and every student will be able to view their results online between 2 pm.
Are you looking for SSC results? Then you are in the right place. Because our post is about SSC results. So follow our rules to see your results. Then you can easily see your results.
If you do not know the result viewing system, then read our post carefully. Because we have discussed step by step in this post how to easily see the SSC result.
SSC Result 2020 Published Date
Do many people want to know when the SSC Result will be published? The answer to their question is, SSC Result will be published on May 31, 2020.
However, the SSC result may not be on time this year. Because lockdown is going on all over Bangladesh due to coronavirus.
Due to the coronavirus, all educational institutions across the country have been shut down and all activities of educational institutions have also been shut down.
Since all the activities of the educational institution are closed. This means that there may be some delay in getting SSC result this time.
Check SSC Result 2020 Bangladesh
I will now discuss how to view SSC Result 2020. By following these methods you will be able to see your results after 2 pm.
SSC Result 2020 will be published on May 31, at 2.00 pm.
- Educational Website Based SSC Result
- Official Website Based SSC Result
- All Education Board SSC Result
- Mobile SMS Based SSC Result
We are now going to show you how to view SSC results.
SSC Result 2020 – educationboardresults.gov.bd
This is the first official website of the Board of Education. The results of any board of education can be easily seen from this website. So this website is good for checking your results.
This website of the Board of Education is used to view the results of the students. All educational results are available on this website. This website was first established in 2004.
This website is the fastest way to see the results. So you can easily see your results from this website if you want. Anyone can easily view his SSC results from this website. We are now going to start the rule of viewing the results.
First, you need to select the year and the name of the board.
Then you have to give your roll number and registration number.
Then solve the math given as a verification code and finally, you click on submit button.
Hopefully, you have got your result now. If you do not get the result, try again. Then you will get your result.
Education Board Result 2020 – eboardresults.com
This website is the 2nd official website of the Board of Education. It is also used to view the results of all education boards.
From this website, you can see the results of all government exams. For example – JSC, SSC, HSC results are available on this website along with mark sheets.
This website works very fast from the first website which means every student will be able to get results from this website very quickly.
Do you want to get your result with mark sheet? Then you are in the right place. Because you will get your result with mark sheet from this website.[adToAppearHere]
We will now discuss step by step how you can get your result with mark sheet from this website.
To see your result, you will need your roll number, registration number and the board from which you took the test.
Step 1: Now you visit this website, then click where SSC / HSC / Equivalent result is.
Step 2: Then you have to click SSC / Dakhil / Equivalent here.
Step 3: Then you have to select the year 2020 and select the board from which you have taken the exam.
Step 4: Then click on the result type of individual result button here.
Step 5: Then input your roll number and your registration number.
Step 6: Then there is a security key, fill that security key
Step 7: And last but not least, the task is to click on the get result button. Then your result will appear in front of you.
Education Board Result
How to Check SSC Result 2020 via SMS?
Would you like to view SSC results via SMS? Then you are in the right place. Because we are now going to discuss how to view SSC results via SMS.[adToAppearHere]
There are many candidates who do not know how to know their test results through mobile SMS. But for their purposes, follow our rules below. Then you can easily see your results through mobile SMS.
- First, know the message option of your mobile.
- Then you have to enter your roll number.
- And three letters of the board in the message and send the message to 16222.
However, keep in mind that you will not get your result if you have made a mistake in your roll number and board name. So be very careful while typing the message.
If the format of your message is correct then you will get your result on your mobile in a very short time.[adToAppearHere]
If you do not understand the above works well. So below we have discussed the SMS format with examples. So let’s take a look at the rules for viewing SSC results in SMS format from below.
SSC <Space> First three letters of your Board <Space> Roll No < Space > Exam Year and Send to 16222
Example: SSC<space>DHA <space>Your SSC Roll<space> 2020
Now send the Message to 16222
SSC Result 2020 with Marksheet Download
Here you can see your result with mark sheet. There are some rules for viewing SSC results including mark sheets. If you follow those rules, you will get your result with mark sheet. There are many students among you who do not know the rules of viewing SSC results with mark sheets.
Then you have nothing to worry about. Because below we have discussed the whole process of viewing the results step by step with examples. So follow the steps below and see your result with the mark sheet now.
The process is very simple. You need to be connected to the internet.[adToAppearHere]
- Firstly, visit https://eboardresults.com/app
- Then, click on the SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent results button.
- Then, choose the exam type SSC/Alim/Equivalent.
- Next, select your exam year which is 2020
- Now, select your Board
- And then, select result type Individual / Institutional
- Then, enter your exam roll number in the gap of “Roll Number”
- Now, type your registration number in the place of “Registration Number” (Which is optional. But you have to put it to get details result.)
- Finally, fill up the Security key for verification that you are not a robot.
- Now, Click on Get Result button
How to Check Dhaka Board SSC Result 2020?
To collect the results, first, you have to go to the website of the Dhaka Board office.
After going to the website, you have to give your roll number and registration number.
After giving your roll number and registration number, you have to click on the result view button.
Then you will see that your SSC result along with the mark sheet has appeared on your screen.
SMS Format for Dhaka Board:
SSC<space>DHA <space>Your SSC Roll<space> 2020
Now send the Message to 16222[adToAppearHere]
Rajshahi Education Board SSC Result 2020
There are many students among you who do not know how to view SSC exam results.
We will now discuss two ways to view SSC results. These two methods are quite popular for viewing results.
One is that you can see you online and the other is that you can see your results by sending an SMS to your mobile.
Rajshahi Board SSC Result SMS Format:
SSC<space>RAJ <space>Your SSC Roll<space> 2020
Now send the Message to 16222
SSC Result 2020 Chittagong Board
- First, you go to the official website of the Chittagong Board.
- Then select SSC in place of examination.
- Then enter your roll number and registration number.
- Then fill in the captcha code and finally click on the submit button.
SSC<space>CHI <space>Your SSC Roll<space> 2020 & send the Message to 16222[adToAppearHere]
Collect Sylhet Board SSC Result 2020
- You go bise-sylhet.gov.bd first
- Then select your exam name SSC.
- Then give your SSC exam roll number and registration number.
- Then enter the exam year 2020 and finally click on the submit button.
SMS Formate: SSC SYL YOUR ROLL 2020 & send it 16222
Checking System Comilla Board SSC Result
- You first go to Comilla Board’s website comillaboard.gov.bd
- Then choose your exam name SSC and Year 2020.
- Then input your SSC exam roll number and registration number.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Message: SSC<space>COM <space>Your SSC Roll<space> 2020 & send the Message to 16222
Jessore Board SSC Result 2020
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jessore Board.
Then you will get a page to see the results there.
There will have to choose Examination SSC and Exam Year 2020.
Then you have to fill up your SSC exam roll and registration number.
Finally, click on the submit button.
Example: SSC JES Roll 2020 now send it 16222 number.
Barisal Board SSC Result 2020
First, you go to the official website of the Board of Education.
Then select SSC by clicking on the place of the exam.
Then select Exam 2020.[adToAppearHere]
Then fill in your roll number and registration number.
Then give the verification math.
Finally, click on the submit button for the result.
Barisal Board SSC Result by SMS
- First, you have to open the message menu of your mobile.
- Then you have to click on write message.
- Then you have to write the SMS format of Barisal Board.
- Finally, this message should be sent to 16222.
Dinajpur Board SSC Result 2020
You can see the SSC results of Dinajpur Board from this website. One method is to view the results using the internet and the other is to send an SMS from your mobile. Take a look at the rules for viewing results below.
Method 1: Click here to collect your Dinajpur board SSC Result 2020
Method 2: Download your Dinajpur board SSC Result by SMS
Mymensingh Board SSC Result 2020
Mymensingh Board of Education is a completely new Board of Education. The results of this board are better than the students of other boards. Take a look at the system of viewing SSC results of Mymensingh Board from below.
Use Online: Download SSC Result 2020 Mymensingh Education Board
through SMS: Check Mymenshingh Board SSC Result 2020
Dakhil Result 2020 Madrasah Board
1st Method: Internet
- To view the submission results, you must first visit the official website of the Madrasa Board at bmeb.gov.bd.
- The exam will then select the SSC submission and select the exam year 2020.
- Then you have to input the roll number and registration number of the entrance test.
- Then you have to select the board madrasa.
- Finally, click on the submit button to view the results.
2nd Method: Message
Example: Dakhil < Space > MAD < Space > Roll No < Space > 2020
Send the message to 16222
SSC Vocational Result 2020 Technical Board
- First, you go to the official website of the Technical Board.
- Then select your exam and give the exam year 2020.
- Then give your board tech.
- Then input the roll number and registration number of your technical board.
- Finally, click on the submit button to see the results of your technical board.
Example: SSC<Space> TEC <Space> Your roll number <Space> 2020
Send the message to 16222[adToAppearHere]