Jagannath University (JNU) Admission Circular 2020-21: Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published here. Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published on the website admission.jnu.ac.bd on 7th July 2020. So you will get the admission notification of this university on our website and www.admission.jnu.ac.bd website.
If you are interested in Jagannath University Admission, this notification is for you. Because Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020, Jagannath University Admission Test Admit Card, Admission Test Seat Plan and Admission Test Questions are given to us here.
You can apply for admission to this university online from here as per Jagannath University Admission Notification 2020-21. For this, read our post carefully. Then it is hoped that you will get all the information about the admission form here.
Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020-21
Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published. So all the students who want to apply for Jagannath University admission will be able to apply online from 5th August 2020. The procedure for applying online at this university is given below. So you can apply from our website.
Are you looking for Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020-21? Then you are in the right place because we have been given the Jagannath University Admission Circular 2020-21 in the form of pictures and PDF. So you can download the admission notice of this university from our website or from the website www.admission.jnu.ac.bd.
All the information regarding Jagannath University admission has been given to us in this post. So read our post carefully. Then you will get all the information related to Jagannath University admission on our website.
Jagannath University Admission Details
Application Start Date
- Primary Application Start Date: 1 August 2020
- Final Application Start Date: 23 August 2020
Application Last Date
- Primary Application Last Date: 20 August 2020
- Final Application Last Date: 2 September 2020
Primary Application Fee
- A Unit Application fee – 100 Taka + Service Charge
- B Unit Application fee – 100 Taka + Service Charge
- C Unit Application fee – 100 Taka + Service Charge
Final Application Fee
- A Unit Application fee – 600 Taka + Service Charge
- B Unit Application fee – 600 Taka + Service Charge
- C Unit Application fee – 600 Taka + Service Charge
Admission Start Date
- 1 Unit – Science Group Admission Date: 21 September 2020
- 2 Unit – Arts Group Admission Date: 20 September 2020
- 3 Unit – Commerce Group Admission Date: 14 September 2020
Jagannath University Admission Requirements
Students who have passed SSC in 2017 or 2018 and HSC in 2019 or 2020 can apply for Jagannath University 2020-21 session.
Unit – 1 (Science Group): Total GPA in SSC and HSC exams should be 8.00. However, if the GPA obtained in any test is less than 3.00.
Unit – 2 (Humanities Group): Total GPA in SSC and HSC exams should be 7.00. However, if the GPA obtained in any test is less than 3.00.
Unit – 3 (Business Group): The total GPA in SSC and HSC exams should be 7.50. However, if the GPA obtained in any test is less than 3.00.
Department of Music, Fine Arts, Drama, Film and Television: Total GPA in SSC and HSC exams should be 7.00. However, if the GPA obtained in any exam is below 2.50 and there must be a minimum B gate in Bengali and English in HSC.
Jagannath University Admission Total Seat
Many of you want to know the total number of seats at Jagannath University? However, the answer to your question is, the total number of seats in this university is 2850. In other words, 2850 students will get admission in this university.
- Jagannath University Total Seat: 2850
However, the number of seats maybe a little more or less with the new circular of the university.
JNU Admission Test Marks Distribution
|Unit||Subject & Marks||Exam Time|
|Unit-1 (Science Group)||Physics-24, Chemistry-24, Math/Biology-24||90 Minutes|
|Unit-2 (Arts Group)||Bangla-24, English-24, General knowledge/IQ-24||90 Minutes|
|Unit-3 (Commerce Group)||Accounting-24, Business Management/Business policy and applying/Math IQ-24, Language knowledge-24||90 Minutes|
|Department of Music, Fine Arts, Drama, Film and Television||Practical and viva exams 50 Marks will be taken.|
JNU Admission Circular 2020-21 Download
Jagannath University Admission Application Process
- You must first go to the Jagannath University website www.admission.jnu.ac.bd.
- There are guidelines on how to complete the admission process of all the units after visiting the website. So read the guidelines very well.
- Click on the Apply button on this website of Jagannath University to apply for admission in any unit.
- After clicking on the apply button, the applicant has to give the roll number of SSC and HSC exams.
- Then fill in the name of the board you passed from and click on the click button.
- Please verify the above information very well.
- And finally, click the Confirm button.
JNU Admission Admit Card Download
Jagannath University Admission Test Admit Card has not been published yet. However, as soon as it is published, you can download your admit card from our website.
So visit our website regularly. So when the admit card download starts, you can download your admit card.
Jagannath University Admission Payment Method
Step-1: Dial *495# from any mobile operator
Step-2: 1 to dial and select the “Payment” option.
Step-3: Dial 1 and select “Bill Pay” option.
Step-4: Enter Biller ID.
Step-5: Enter Bill Number in place of the website itself Application ID must be provided.
Step-6: Enter the PIN in place of Customer’s Dutch-Bangla Mobile Banking Account PIN number.
Step-7: Payment Confirmation SMS will come from Mobile Banking Rocket. The Transaction ID (TxnID) received from this SMS needs to be saved for download.
Jagannath University Admission Test Result 2020-21
Many of you are looking for Jagannath University Admission Test Result 2020? However, I am speaking for their purpose, and in a short while, your results will be published today.
Results are usually published within two to four days of the test. So keep visiting our website to get your results.