GST Admission Circular has been published today. If you want, you can easily download 22 government university admission notification pictures and pdf format from here. For your convenience, all our government university admission circulars have been published here in the form of pictures and PDF files.
Many students like you are looking for GST Admission Circular. So we have made this post for your convenience so that you can easily download your admission circular from us here. This admission circular has been published on 11 June 2022.
From here you can easily know all the issues related to the admission test of 22 government universities in Bangladesh. That’s why you must read our post carefully from beginning to end.
GST University Admission Circular 2021-22
Are you looking for GST Admission Circular? But I would say you are in the right place. For your convenience, we have published here the GST Admission Circular in the form of pictures and PDF files.
GST Admission Circular 2021-22 has been published on 14th March 2021. So you can download your admission notification from us here. In addition, you can find out the date of your admission test and all the activities of the admission test from here.
If you want, you can see the application process for admission to 20 universities from here. So I want to say that this post is very important for you. So read our post carefully.
GST New Admission Notice 2022
- 1st Step Application Start Date: 01 April 2022
- 1st Step Application Last Date: 15 April 2022
- 2nd Step Application Start Date: 24 April 2022
- 2nd Step Application Last Date: 20 May 2022
- Application Fee: 500 taka
22 Public University Admission Requirements
Students who want to know the minimum qualifications for 22 Public universities. I have given below the minimum requirements of the 20 Public Admission Test for all those students.
|A Unit (Arts Group Students)||Total GPA of 7.00 is required to get SSC and HSC exam with 4 subjects|
|B Unit (Business Studies Students)||Total GPA of 7.50 is required to get SSC and HSC exam with 4 subjects|
|C Unit (Science Students)||Total GPA of 8.00 is required to get SSC and HSC exam with 4 subjects|
Marks Distribution of GST Admission
Authorities have introduced new rules for GST University exams this year. Candidates have to take the MCQ exam & written exam for admission.
According to the admission notification of 20 Public University, MCQ examination number 60 and written examination number 40 will be held. So there will be a total of 100 marks.
|MCQ Exam||60 Marks|
|Written Exam||40 Marks|
So you must participate in the MCQ exam and written exam.
GST Admission Circular 2022 Download
GST Admission Online Application System
- You must first go to the GST website www.gstadmissiontest.com.
- There are guidelines on how to complete the admission process of all the units after visiting the website. So read the guidelines very well.
- Click on the Apply button on this website of 20 Public University to apply for admission in any unit.
- After clicking on the apply button, the applicant has to give the roll number of SSC and HSC exams.
- Then fill in the name of the board you passed from and click on the click button.
- Please verify the above information very well.
- And finally, click the Confirm button.