Jessore Science & Technology University (JUST) Admission Circular 2020-21: Jessore University of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published. Jessore University of Science and Technology Admission Notification has been published in PDF format on the website www.just.edu.bd today. So you can download this University Admission Notification in the form of pictures and PDF from our website or http://just.edu.bd website.
If you are interested in admission to Jessore University of Science and Technology, then this post is for you. Because in this post we have published the admission notification of Jessore University of Science and Technology today. So you can apply online from http://admission.just.edu.bd/ website as per the admission notification of this university.
If you want, you can also apply for admission to this university from here. In addition to this, you will get our Admission Test Admit Card Download, Admission Test Seat Plan and this Admission Test Question Solution. So read our post carefully.
JUST Admission Circular 2020-21 PDF
Jessore University of Science and Technology has published the admission notification for the 1st year admission of the academic year 2020-21. So according to this notification, you can apply online from 15th September 2020 to 14th October 2020. To apply for this university admission now.
Are you looking for Jessore University of Science and Technology Admission Notification? Then you are in the right place because we have published this university admission notification picture and pdf format here. In addition to this, you can download our exam admit card from here & you can see the admission test seat plan.
Please read this post from beginning to end to know all the information related to the admission of Jessore University of Science and Technology. Because in this post, all the information related to the admission of Jessore University of Science and Technology has been discussed step by step in detail.
JUST Admission Details 2020-21
Application Start Date: 15 September 2020 at 10:00 am (Monday)
Application Last Date: 14 October 2020
- A Unit Application Fee: 1000 taka
- B Unit Application Fee: 900 taka
- C Unit Application Fee: 900 taka
- D Unit Application Fee: 650 taka
- E Unit Application Fee: 650 taka
- F Unit Application Fee: 800 taka
Admission Start Date & Time
- A Unit Admission Exam Date: 21 November 2020 at 9:30 am
- B Unit Admission Exam Date: 21 November 2020 at 12:30 pm
- C Unit Admission Exam Date: 21 November 2020 at 3:30 pm
- D Unit Admission Exam Date: 22 November 2020 at 9:00 am
- E Unit Admission Exam Date: 22 November 2020 at 11:00 am
- F Unit Admission Exam Date: 22 November 2020 at 3:30 pm
Admission Result Date: 2020
JUST Admission Requirements 2020-21
- Students who pass the HSC exam in 2019 and 2020 will be able to apply subject to conditions.
- Students who have passed the examination before 2017/2018 do not apply.
- Must have a total GPA of 8.00 with a minimum GPA of 4.00 in SSC and HSC.
- Those who pass ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels must have at least B grade in each of the 5 subjects at any level and at least C grade in each of the 3 subjects of ‘A’ level in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology / Agricultural Science.
|Minimum GPA of (SSC / HSC)||Minimum Total GPA of (SSC + HSC)|
|Science||GPA 4.00||CGPA 8.00|
|Arts||GPA 4.00||CGPA 8.00|
|Business Studies||GPA 4.00||CGPA 8.00|
Jessore Science and Technology University Total Seat
Many of you want to know the total number of seats in JUST? However, the answer to your question is, the total number of seats in this university is 910. In other words, 910 students will get admission in this university.
JUST Total Seat: 910
However, the number of seats maybe a little more or less with the new circular of the university.
JUST Admission Marks Distribution
Jessore University of Science and Technology Admission Test will be 80 number MCQ exam and pass number 25. The admission test numbers and subjects of A, B, C, D, E, and F units are given below.
|Unit Name||Subjects & Marks|
|A||English – 10, Physics – 25, Chemistry – 20, Math – 25|
|B||English – 10, Physics – 20, Chemistry – 25, Biology – 25|
|C||English – 10, Physics – 20, Chemistry – 20, Math – 15, Biology – 15|
|D||English – 40, Bangla – 20, General knowledge – 20|
|E||English – 10, Bangla – 15, General knowledge – 35, Practical – 20, Playing Quota – 10|
|F (Science)||English – 30, Math – 25, General knowledge – 25|
|F (Arts)||English – 30, Economics – 25, General knowledge – 25|
|F (Commerce)||English – 30, accounting – 25, law and Apply in commerce – 25|
Jessore Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2020-21
JUST Admission Application Process
- You must first go to the JUST website http://admission.just.edu.bd.
- There are guidelines on how to complete the admission process of all the units after visiting the website. So read the guidelines very well.
- Click on the Apply button on this website of JUST to apply for admission in any unit.
- After clicking on the apply button, the applicant has to give the roll number of SSC and HSC exams.
- Then fill in the name of the board you passed from and click on the click button.
- Please verify the above information very well.
- And finally, click the Confirm button.
JUST Admission Payment Method
The application fee payment procedure through Dutch-Bangla Bank’s Rocket Mobile Banking Service is as follows:
Step-1: Dial * 322 # from any mobile operator
Step-2: 1 to dial and select the “Payment” option.
Step-3: Dial 1 and select “Bill Pay” option.
Step-4: Type 254 ‘in place of Enter Biller ID.
Step-5: Enter Bill Number in place of the website itself Application ID must be provided.
Step-6: Enter the PIN in place of Customer’s Dutch-Bangla Mobile Banking Account PIN number.
Step-7: Payment Confirmation SMS will come from Mobile Banking Rocket.
Step- 8: The Transaction ID (TxnID) received from this SMS needs to be saved for download.
JUST Admit Card Download
JUST Admit Card has been published. So you can download the Admit Card of Jessore University of Science and Technology from 5th September 2020 to 15th September 2020 at 12 noon.
Students who are unable to download the admit card, please comment in our comment box.
Jessore Science & Technology University Help Line Number
Many students search for Jessore Science & Technology University helpline numbers for admission information. This is because hotline numbers are often required for any admissions information. So for your convenience, if you want to know any other information related to admission, please contact the hotline number below.
Hotline Number: 01709818156, 01709818157
JUST Admission Result 2020-21
Many of you are looking for JUST Admission Test Result 2020? However, I am speaking for their purpose, and in a short while, your results will be published today.
Results are usually published within two to four days of the test. So keep visiting our website to get your results.